
Happy belated birthday to Rohizad's and Norliah's daughter. I'm turning 15 lah :> Celebrated my birthday with dearest friends and relatives plus all the cousins was totally a memory to be remembered till death. I had fun like extremely fun at night. Although i was kinda upset because erny syera and qila didnt attend my party, but it all went nice :) I got so many wishes from people that concerned bout birthday event on fb, and twitter. Thanks guys :') I told you, the weird thing I did on my birthday was I didnt call anybody even I've got free call from maxis. Screw me. I'm blank on that day. Dont know who to call. I ended up with ignored the free calls and it didnt affect my mood after all. Now bout the presents. Didnt receive too much presents but I received a quite lot number of money :3 Alhamdulillah my rezeki kan? My life was better on that memorable day! Yet, I keep thinking bout him, how he used to call me last year to wish me a happy birthday but it didnt happen this year. I know it all went different, very different without the phone call from him. But lucky me, MK did a really good effort to cheer me up. He called me and we're having like 10 minutes conversations on the phone and he really made me feel touched and loved! Thankyou MK! :')Note: we're just friend. Haha gelabah apa ni cerita pasal kau mk :p
Continue my story about my friends. Erny made this photo collage of me and her with the helped of photoscape and it looks like this :

Qila sent me a long text with advises and asked me to move on :)ilebiuuu
Fana wished me on twitter and called me the next morning and SANG ME HAPPY BIRTHDAY so did Syera <3
So till here, I'm tired and half-asleep already. Sorry for the broken grammar. Oh My English ckit hahahah bye loves