Sunday, June 17, 2012

Assalamualaikum readers. I was reading her tweets about she's already fall in love with someone and that someone treats her like a princess. After a moment, I tried my best to persuade myself for not being too suspicous of something that I didnt know the truth. But my heart keep thinking that maybe it is not suprising if she was talking bout him? Alahai~ I have to live in green-eyed, wrapping my heart with something even more smoother than silk to comfort myself. He's no longer mine. Everyone talks bout it. I've to get rid all of my negative thoughts since they're killing my soul slowly. Deep inside, no one knows how much you meant to me broh. But I should put a big big fullstop from hoping too much on you. Its just like hoping for the moon to fall on my lap. EH?

*Kutip mood balik*

Do you believe in miracle? You dont? Oh but I do. I really do. Dont get me wrong, what I mean is, miracle after a great effort does exist. The story goes like this. I was kinda nervous for my results since I felt that it is hard for me to get an A except for geografi. After received one by one paper on this week, I really praised to Allah for everythingg. I didnt expect my marks would be like that. I did many mistakes in midyear if not mistaken. Everything seems so well after that. All the sadness, all the depression just fade away~ Alhamdulillah. Dia tarik awak, Dia bagi saya good results and good friends. Saya tahu saya tak boleh dapat semuanya sekaligus. Tapi saya still syukur. *speechless*

*Tarik nafas*

It was great to have seniors like you guys dear form 5's. I had a great time playing futsal with them! It was really awesome and sooooo fun. Being a junior isn't an obstacle to have fun with those upper forms. While you can comunicate well with them, you have no problem to have fun together. Enjoy your last moment everyday without thinking there's a gap to build relationship with others okayh! Life was meant to be fun and do something good. No hate, no depression, no tears, no problems. Panjang pulak ceritanya~ Till here, goodnight awak :)