Its Tuesday afternoon and I'm right here not going to school eventhough the exam is about to kill me. So hello guys I didnt update my blog yesterday ey? I've something to tell actually but yknow my brain cant keep the secret longer than 1 day. How terrible it is right. I just done reading some chapters for science and didnt have any intentions to go on. I havent start the geo topics till now because geo is on the last week of exam. I think I would have many times to deal with that. Kinda regret for not going to school, I missed my friends my classmates my teachers em probably. Nah itsokay nothing's great at school today. Just a bored stupid and plain day like usual. School is about life of being a teenager. Sometimes it annoys you but when you're out after the Spm is done, you're going to miss the memories at there. Not the school, only the memories. Only 5 months left. Hm dont want to think about it.
I've changed my twitter's name.Not Aish Damia or @Uthailah anymore. Its Adudu and @AishIjad haha idea from fana fanot :p
Eh baru teringat next month is gonna be my birthdaaaay hehe tolong ingat :p Saya nak hadiah aa tak kira nak hadiah jugak. Eh gedik. Eh ok bye